Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Voei Ton..oh my boy!!!

Few incidences happened yesterday in a short span of 2 hours in between of I met Voei Ton at grandpa and grandma’s house and on the way to go back home.

X X X X X

Once I reached in law’s house, in law amusingly told me that: “Voei Ton kena teacher complaint today…”

I was shocked and before I am able to respond, in law continue: “Voei Ton refused to join the swimming class today and when teacher tried to persuade him, he told teacher: I say I don’t want swimming means I don’t want swimming… teacher was stun as this kind of sentence can be blurted out by a 2 years old boy…”

As mummy to Voei Ton, I also felt astounding for this kind of remarks that he can make…he may have learnt all this from us…hmm..i think we need to be extra careful when we speak and behave in front of him.

X X X X X

On the way back to our home.

Voei Ton: O for Real Kids.
Mummy: No, R for Real Kids.
Voei Ton: F for Real Kids.
Mummy: No, R for Real Kids.
Voei Ton: No. R for Radio.
Mummy: R can for Radio, R can for Real Kids, R also can for Rabit.
Voei Ton: (Close his ears with two hands and shaking his head) Cannot, cannot, cannot. R for Radio only not Real Kids.

Aih…how can I convince this stubborn son?

X X X X X

After keeping his mouth shut for a while, Voei Ton started to sing songs that I never hear before.

“Sit on the carper, cross your leg…”
“Sit on the carper, cross your leg…”
“Sit on the carper, cross your leg…”

Then, followed by this:

“Butterfly, butterfly, fly in the garden.
Butterfly, butterfly, fall in love.
Butterfly, butterfly, fly, fly, fly.”

Hmm…though simple, the feeling is so sweet to hear his innocent voice to sing out all these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment